St. Louis bridge now abandoned. It opened in April 1915. The bridge was built by the Grand Trunk Pacific Railway. In March 1928 work was completed on the attachment of two roadways onto the bridge, opening to traffic on May 9, 1928. The bridge continued to support the Canadian National Railway use until 1983 when the rail line was abandoned. The bridge was then modified to carry road traffic on the former rail bed. It's total length is 1,250 feet. The bridge closed Jan 2014.